ALEX INTERNATIONAL is a well known agent acting for over 25 years as a link between more than 40 Romanian woven and knitted clothing factories and foreign customers.
We offer you space for production of woven and knitted women/men/children clothing in Romania.
We can do all types of clothing, from blouses to jackets/coats, woven and knitted.
Depending on your quantity and type of product, we will choose from our network of factories the most suitable manufacturer.
The factories we represent are very flexible. We don’t have a minimum quantity per style meaning that we can do any quantity you order.
We also do prototypes, salesman samples, pre-production samples.
Knitted clothing are produced on machines having from 3 to 12 gauges. We do fully fashions and cut and sewn knitted items. Intarsia and jacquard are also possible. The knitted production could be done with your yarns or we could buy the yarns for you.
We do also hand knitting
Duration of production is 2-4 weeks..
From a simple sketch, a photograph or a specification sheet, we can make patterns, grading and lay out according to size breakdown and width of fabric.
If you have the base pattern on paper, we digitize it and grade it according to your grading rules.
– Washing: soft, stone, stone bleach, used, fade, dirty, fixing, enzyme wash
– Dying: direct, reactive, pigment, dye, cold dying
– Special effects: brush, scraping, penelato, damages, oven, spray, buffy 3D effects
– Embroidery: machine embroidery and hand embroidery
– Prints: transfer prints, digital prints, screen prints
– Transport: we organize transport from and to your place
– Procurement of materials: we could purchase fabrics and accessories like:denim, jersey, lining, interlining, quilting, thread, labels, zippers, poly bags, hangers, buttons
Our quality control starts from checking the raw materials for flaws and ends with the pre-shipment final control.
Our QC people check throughout the production process: from cutting, sewing and trimming to ironing and packaging.
see photos of styles made in the past: